Happy November, so far the month has started with rest and relaxation so I am thinking it can only get better . I am pleased to participate in my first ever round-up post. I am grateful to the lovely Laura Of DoFivethingsdaily for hosting this partner post and also to be featured with these wonderful and inspiring ladies. I love discovering new and exciting reads and I hope you show these ladies as much love as you have shown me through my blogging journey so far.
Jasmine is a SAHM to one boy, and wife to a former member of the USMC. When she isn’t blogging about parenting, relationships, beauty, or her lifestyle – she’s curled up with her cat watching HBO and planning her next move.
Jasmine’s favorite posts from LoveLifeLaughMotherhood
- Simplest Way to Make Money From Your Blog
- Why People Think Moms Need Wine to Cope with Parenting
- It’s Totally OK to Feel Frustrated About Motherhood
- 5 Ways to Show Your Husband You Love Him
- This is Why I Can’t Support Your Multi-Level Marketing Business
Brittany is the face behind Dreams + Coffee, a Tennessee lifestyle blog focused on family, fitness, healthy living and style. With a passion for staying fit, eating healthy, and pretending to know a thing or two about fashion, she enjoys sharing her favorite tips and finds with her blog community and inspiring them to always strive for a healthy balance in life. As a wife and stay at home mom to two girls, Brittany is living out her passion for writing and editing through her blog as well as through her career as a freelance writer.
Brittany’s favorite posts from Dreams + Coffee
- Three Nifty Ways to Earn Extra Cash
- Favorite Healthy Costco Purchases
- Seven Things I Do Daily to Stay Healthy
- Five Things I Do Each Night for a Smoother Morning
- How I Create a Healthy Meal Plan for the Week
Sarah is a wife of 13 years, mom to two kids (age 7 and 5), and an engineer, who uses her blog, Foxy’s Domestic Side, to document her creative side. She loves planning parties, crafting and all things beauty, fashion and hair. The engineer side of her likes to create super detail tutorials on how to do projects so that anyone can make it too. When she’s not creating, she likes going to the beach and spending as much time as possible with her family and friends.
Sarah’s favorite posts from Foxy’s Domestic Side
- 5 Tips for Picking Family Photo Shoot Outfits
- 4 Tips for Raising Polite, Confident Kids
- How to French Braid Your Own Hair Tutorial
- Choose to Love Your Spouse
- 5 Tips for Moms to Take Care of Themselves Your Green Grass Project
Phoebe has been freelancing while living in Colombia for the past three years. After getting herself out of a bad relationship when she was 19, she promised to herself that she would only live for herself even if that meant not copying what everyone else was doing. Phoebe wants to inspire other millennials to live a life authentic to them. Whatever that may be!
Phoebe’s favorite posts from Your Green Grass Project
- I don’t know what to do with life and that’s OK
- You’re ruining your life by caring what others think
- 5 Fears When Moving Abroad Alone (And How To Get Over Them)
- The Downsides of Blogging that Most Bloggers Don’t Share
- We are the Microwave Generation and We are Sabotaging our Success
Tachira loves to inspire others to live their best lives. On her blog Bajezen.blog she shares a unique mix of poetry, inspiration, and highlights of island life. a Barbadian by birth she has over ten years of customer service experience. when she is not blogging, writing or being creative; she loves spending tie with her daughter, baking and finding new and creative ways to express herself.
Tachira’s favorite posts from Bajezen.blog
- Self Care Means Not Settling
- Love is in the Air – First Love Yourself
- Five YouTube Channels that Add an Instant Dose of Optimism to My Day
- Five Affirmations for When You are Feeling Overwhelmed
- Live Authentically: Make Your Own Rules
Laura is a big dreamer, full-time marketing manager, blogger, and part-time artist. She aspires to inspire people in their everyday lives and help them to live towards their dreams and making the most out of every day by sharing her own experiences and stories. Her blog, Do Five Things A Day, offers an eclectic mix of excitement, passion, and a story to tell of self-discovery, development and love. She focuses on topics about taking care of yourself, and learning to find beauty and light in every moment and adventure life has to bring us.
Laura’s favorite posts from Do Five Things A Day
- Winning With Rheumatoid Arthritis – Overcoming My Fear of Failure
- How to Use a Quarter Life Crisis as Positive Motivation
- 12 Ways to Deflate Anxiety Naturally
- A Story of Loss and Finding
- “Dream within Meditation” Remembered and Reflected Upon
I hope you enjoy this post as much as I loved participating in it.
Love and Blessing Tachi